Christmas on the Lisbon Coast
- Relaxed Touring
- Max 35 Group Size
Your Holiday Includes
- Return flights from Heathrow with TAP Air Portugal
- 6 nights in a 4-star hotel
- 12 included meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 dinners including Portuguese specialities on Christmas Eve
- Travelsphere Tour Manager & Specialist Local Guide
- Overseas transfers, other transportation & porterage
Included Holiday Highlights
- Explore Lisbon, the Portuguese Capital
- Visit the Medieval town of Obidos
- Discover UNESCO-listed Sintra and visit the seaside resort of Cascais
- Marvel at the Splendour of Mafra's National Palace
- Live music evening
Accommodation (as specified or similar)
Vila Gale EriceiraThe 4 star Hotel Vila Gale is located in Ericeira, close to the beach and offers exceptional panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Facilities include a restaurant, bar, outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and spa. Guest rooms feature private facilities, complementarity WIFI , TV , mini-bar , safe and hairdryer.
No departures currently available
Departures are unavailable at the moment. Please try again later.
If you've booked this tour and the departure date is not showing, it is because we are no longer taking new bookings for this date.
Prices shown are based on twin occupancy of a double or twin bedded room with private facilities unless otherwise stated. Single occupancy supplements will apply. Travelsphere have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the hotel images provided on this website and images of room types displayed may vary to those offered on your tour. Therefore due to the possibility of inadvertent errors we do not guarantee their accuracy. Hotels, airlines used and flight times are subject to change and will be confirmed in your final documents.
All Travelsphere holidays are financially protected via ATOL (flight-inclusive holidays) and financial insurance (non-flight packages). Additionally, all customer money is held in a Trust Fund, governed by independent Trustees. This means your money is 100% protected no matter what.