Cruise with Travelsphere and our partner, VIVA Cruises
We're delighted to offer a range of river cruises in partnership with VIVA Cruises. As you sail along some of the most iconic rivers in Europe you'll enjoy all-inclusive 5-star service on this modern fleet of premium ships.
Life on board
On board you'll enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with a friendly crew to tend to your requirements. Dining is a delight with a gourmet restaurant featuring international cuisine and premium beverages. Watch the world go by from the sun deck, spend time with fellow travellers in the lounge and at the end of each day relax in a cabin with private facilities. Cabins are elegantly furnished and include a well-stocked mini-bar. With a smart-casual dress code on board (even at the gala dinner) you'll feel comfortable throughout your trip.
Every cruise includes
- All meals onboard including breakfast buffet, lunch, dinner (multi-course gourmet menus, served at the table) and snacks with free choice of table and flexible meal times.
- Welcome Aboard cocktail reception & Captain's Farewell gala dinner.
- Non-alcoholic beverages including mineral water, soft drinks, juices, a variety of coffee specialities, tea, cocoa.
- All-day selection of alcoholic beverages (sparkling wine, Aperol, white wine, red wine, rosé, champagne, various beers, long drinks, cocktails, spirits, liqueurs)
- Well-stocked minibar in the cabin including water, beer and soft drinks.
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily, and provided during each optional shore excursion.
- All gratuities and WI-FI
As standard, you'll stay on the Emerald Deck in one of the 14 m² twin cabins with a non-opening window. All cabins are perfectly equipped with flat screen TV, included minibar, beauty products from RITUALS®, hairdryer, safe, air conditioning, shower and toilet.
Upgrades are available for a supplement to the Diamond and Ruby Decks where 14 m² twin cabins all have French balconies and invite you to enjoy the passing scenery. To request a cabin upgrade, simply complete the form on the contact us page.
Entertainment on board
During your cruise there will be a range of entertainment for you to enjoy. Sit back and enjoy some live music, attend a lecture to learn more about the destinations that you'll be visiting, there is also tastings, a Crew Show and even a quiz night. There are a limited number of complimentary bikes that are available for use - why not take one ashore and explore a little further.
Food & drink on board
Each morning, start your day with a delicious selection of delicacies from the breakfast buffet, enjoy a relaxing lunch and in the evening, a multi-course gourmet dinner menu. During the day you can also enjoy teas, coffees, snacks and a wide range of beverages.