Danube Cruise towards the Black Sea River Cruise
This captivating cruise floats past some of the Danube’s most romantic scenery. Vienna’s concert halls, Budapest’s preened boulevards and Belgrade’s grandiose buildings are just some of the stop-offs as you sail to Romania’s Tulcea.
- Scheduled flights from Heathrow with British Airways or similar scheduled airline
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- The services of a Travelsphere Tour Manager and Local Guide
- 11 nights’ accommodation on board 4-star-premium ship MS Vivaldi on an all-inclusive basis
- All meals on board, 11 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 11 dinners
- All drinks on board (excluding Champagne and selected wines)
- Captain’s welcome cocktail reception
- Farewell gala dinner
- Onboard evening entertainment
- All Excursions included
Included holiday highlights
- Visit the 18th century abbey in the Austrian town of Melk
- Treat yourself to a famous Viennese music concert (evening)
- City tour of historic Vienna including the Schönbrunn Palace
- Explore the old town in the Slovakian capital of Bratislava
- Tour of beautiful Budapest Budapest folklore show (evening)
- Visit Puszta, a Hungarian prairie, and enjoy an equestrian show
- Tour of historic Novi Sad, Serbia’s second city
- Enjoy a folklore show in Belgrade (evening)
- Soak up the sights in the Serbian capital of Belgrade
- See extraordinary rock dwellings in the Roussenski-Lom Valley
- Sightseeing in the Bulgarian city of Rousse Tour of Bucharest
- Explore the UNESCO-listed nature reserve on a boat tour
Please note: To maximise your enjoyment a certain amount of walking is essential.
Experience even more of your destination by adding one or more optional excursions to your holiday before you set off. Right now is the perfect opportunity to do that – with everything booked and paid for you’ll have even more to get excited about and all you’ll need to think about while you’re away is having a great time.
By the way - look out for ‘Optional Excursion Packages’. For some holidays we’ve grouped a selection of excursions into a package which means you can make a saving when you book in advance.
Prices shown may vary according to departure date and are subject to change. The full range of excursions will be detailed in your holiday information pack, sent approximately 15 weeks prior to departure.
Our team are busy putting together a description of this hotel for you.
Please come back soon for information about some of the facilities available at this hotel.
Travelsphere have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the hotel images provided on this website and images of room types displayed may vary to those offered on your tour. Therefore due to the possibility of inadvertent errors we do not guarantee their accuracy. Hotels are subject to change and will be confirmed in your final documents.