We know you all enjoy taking photos while on your Travelsphere holiday and sharing them with your friends when you get home. Why not share your photos with us? You will inspire other Travelsphere adventurers and also be in with a chance to win a fantastic prize and the title of Travelsphere Photographer of the Year.
Our photography competition will run for a whole year with monthly themes from sunrises to cityscapes and people to wildlife. To enter just email your photos to email@example.com or upload them using the form below, before the 15th of the following month along with your name, the Travelsphere holiday that you were on and a few sentences about what inspired you to take the photo. Our judges will select a monthly winner and that photo will go forward to the final in October 2018.
Once you have sent us your photos why not share them on our Facebook page or on Twitter using #TravelsphereWorld
The monthly themes are listed below and the only rule is that your photo must have been taken while on a Travelsphere holiday.
December 2017: Wildlife
January 2018: People/Culture/colour
February 2018: South America
March 2018: Nature
April 2018: Iconic sights
May 2018: Sea/water/reflection
June 2018: Europe
July 2018: USA & Canada
August 2018: Landscapes
September 2018: Sunsets/sunrises
Our Travelsphere Photographer of the Year will win a £200 Travelsphere holiday voucher along with a one day photography masterclass. Each monthly winner will receive a £50 Travelsphere holiday voucher.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of G Touring Ltd, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To enter just email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them on the Travelsphere website (www.travelsphere.co.uk/photo), before the 15th of the following month along with your name, the Travelsphere holiday that you were on and a few sentences about what inspired you to take the photo. Image files must be 300 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to G Touring Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
8. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of G Touring Ltd and accordingly G Touring Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to G Touring Ltd as a result thereof.