A Classical Danube Cruise
Relax and admire the riverscapes of Austria and Germany on this romantic cruise along the Danube
Admire the river scapes of Austria and Germany on this romantic cruise along the Danube. Become acquainted with musical landmarks, walled towns and beautiful Baroque architecture.
- Vienna city tour
- Schönbrunn Palace
- Durnstein walking tour
- Melk Abbey
Your holiday includes
- The services of two experienced Travelsphere Cruise Representatives and the cruise staff
- Full board commences with dinner on day of arrival and finishes with breakfast on day of departure, including morning coffee and afternoon tea, plus Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Scheduled flights from Heathrow to Vienna and returning from Munich
- All transfers
- Evening entertainment on board
- Porterage on board
- Deck access
Please note: At certain times of the year, and depending on the level of the river, access to the deck may be restricted as the boat passes under bridges. This is purely for safety reasons. You can of course still enjoy the views from the lounge or your cabin. While the boat is in port, you will always have access to the deck.
- Holidays by air
- River cruise holidays
Aug 2013 departures
8 days from £1349
Alternatively, if you'd prefer to book by phone, please call our sales team on 0844 567 9966 and quote tour code AS1JT.
- Explore Vienna, Melk and Regensburg