Combine modern and traditional Greece on this relaxing holiday
Traditional villages nestle among pine-clad hillsides and sandy beaches are lapped by the inviting waters of the Aegean. Relax and explore in equal measure as you laze away days on Halkidiki’s beaches, discover mysterious Mount Athos and stroll among evergreen forests and bountiful vineyards.
Included excursions and visits
- Neos Marmaras visit (half day)
- Mount Athos cruise (full day)
- Sithonia Peninsula visit (full day)
- Thessaloniki visit (full day)
- Mount Holomondas tour (half day)
Your holiday includes
- The services of a Travelsphere Tour Manager
- Scheduled flights
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- All-inclusive: All meals, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from 1100hrs to 2400hrs, cold snacks, afternoon coffee, tea and cakes and use of sun loungers and towels. Use of gym sauna and Turkish bath.
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- All airport taxes and security charges
- UK Airline Passenger Duty
- All state and local taxes
- Resort holidays
- Holidays by air
Sep 2013 - Oct 2013 departures
8 days from £669
Alternatively, if you'd prefer to book by phone, please call our sales team on 0844 567 9966 and quote tour code FGRH.
- All-inclusive package